Re: [LI] Off Topic? [Fwd: SAUCE (paranoid anti-spam mailserver) 0.5.0 ALPHA

Suresh Ramasubramanian, CAUCE India
Suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | Suresh@xxxxxxxxxxx
Stop Spam | Join CAUCE | http://www.cauce.org
Phone: +(91-40)3736553/3745398 | eFax: +(1-603)590-5437
    If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done.