[LI] Photos!

I have posted the first few photographs of the Linux pavilion and the
Linux India stall at http://www.linux-india.org/itcom99. Feel free to have
a look to watch as things begin to build up. The pavilion itself and the
stall skeleton are already in place, so you can judge the size of the
stall.

Warning - each photo is about 100-140K in size.

We will be updating the photo page continuously during the entire
Bangalore IT.COM 99 duration, so you will be able to watch the stall even
if you don't actually come to Bangalore.

Potential volunteers, please hit the volunteer page at
http://www.linux-india.org/itcom99 and register - we will be calling all
volunteers in the next day or two for the first brief and duty allocation.

LI members in the USA and Europe - please contact all media reps you can
think of and point them to the site. Make sure we get plenty of publicity
there. The official press release is available on the site.

Atul