RE: [LI] Samba unable to get shared filesystem from NT 4.0

Hi

To see the share , you have to specifiy
usr/bin/smbclient -L (machine name)
it will show your all the shared resources on win95/98 m/c
/usr/bin/smbclient \\\\machine name\\share name

from NT clients

/usr/bin/smbclient -L (machine name) -Uuser name -Wworkgroup

jd