[LI] Meeting ( ILUG-BLR) and Encrypted Filesystems.

Hi folks,
Oh my god, 2 days since I Have used a computer ( I think I am suffering
from withdrawal
symptoms or computeritis ;-)
Presently me in Bangalore ( First Visit yeah !!! )
Dunno anyone out here ( Mailed Gandalf to send me his phone number or
address )
I was thinking of attending the ILUG-BLR meeting today but Atul calmly
says that it has
been postponed ;-(
I wish I could attend the meeting on the 30th.
I will be glad to volunteer for anything that happens at the IT.com ( at
least for the Linux
Pavilion and I won't even go home at night ;-)

Can anybody out here in Bangalore help me out !!
Just wanna enjoy my trip here at Bangalore also. Great City though. I
think I will stay here
permanently. ;-)

I am mailing this list cause this is the only list where I can turn out
to for anyone in
Bangalore. Please forgive me if I have done something wrong out here.
;-)

Regarding Encrypted Filesystems, Isn't there a way such that whenever I
want to mount a
system, a password is asked ( or is there already something similar to
this). This way
I won't incur the overhead of encrypter filesystems and my system will
also be secure
if someone wants to physically use it. Maybe there might be some
disadvantages to this
method also ( I dunno which ones ).

Can anybody enlighten me here. ???

If anybody out here can make my visit great, I can help them out
personally with any Linux
problems ( with solutions ;-) Please mail me personally at
sidcarter@xxxxxxx for
personal help.

Awaiting for some messiah who can help me out here at Bangalore. ;-)

Regards
        Khader