Re: [LI] EPIC / BitchX Problems under Deb

Hey Shanu,
  I can run BitchX comfortably on any login other than 'ravi' - which is
where I upgraded ircII-EPIC from some ancient version that came on the
debian CD to the latest that I downloaded from the www ... and didnt do a
proper install/removal of the older version. [ I did the dpkg -purge as
root ... ]
  Besides ,IMHO , BitchX is _highly_ bloated...and the colors are icky...
I'd any day prefer using EPIC w/ drag0n or ss [ Which is what I use anyway
]
  Can you think of any other IRC Client(s) / script(s) that are nice ?
 - Ravi.

---
ravikant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx