[LI] Windoze Network Neighbourhood and Linux

Hi!

If there are Windoze NT, Win 95 and Linux nodes on a subnet, how can I configure my Linux boxes to be able to browse the Network Neighbourhood? Moreover, can I make parts of my Linux filesystems to be accessible to the Windoze PC's over the Network Neighbourhood? How?

Any pointers will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Rohit