[LI] dosemu

Hi ,
This is my firt query to linux-india.
I am using "mandrake 6" . To run dos command I try to run dosemu. But
when ever I run give dos command, the out put is
---------------------
Linux DOS emulator 0.99.10.0 $Date 99/02/26 $last configured at Wed May 5
12:01:30 GMT 1999 on Linux
Work in progress
Please test against a recent version before reporting bugs and problems
Bugs, Patches and new code to unux-msdos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

c:\>PATH=C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND
C:\
C:\
_

The curser goes on blinking.

When I give xdos, it shows windows 98 startup screen and after some time
it shows "its safe to trun down your computer "