[LI] linux compatible notebook pc

Don't know about the 3 you mentioned (though Atul uses a Thinkpad),
but my Dell is quite compatible... been running Linux on it since I
got it a couple of months ago with no problems at all.

Had a bit of a bother with t suspend/resume initially, but it seems to
be fixed now.

Dell Latitude CPi 300XT or something.

-- Raju