Re: [LI] help on gtk

On Wed, Oct 20, 1999 at 09:44:29AM +0530, SHRIDHAR N. DAITHANKAR wrote:

> Hi
>   Here is my suggestion.
>
>  If you want to try Qt, then give a try to QtEZ. You will get the link
> from www.kdevelop.org/www.troll.no
>
>  Give it a try. Very nice environment.

And if you add the Python bindings to KDE/Qt, it has the potential to be
visual basic.

I could write a GUI to view /var/log/messages using KDE+Python in
about 15 mins. The author has promised RPMs for the next release,
which should make it much more widespread than it is right now.

BTW, Redhat 6.1 has a GUI installation that has been written using
Python+gtk. Looks pretty decent.

	-Arun

PS: If anyone wants FreeBSD binaries for PyQt/PyKDE I have it available.