[LI] Relay for a particular domain

Hello Folks,
I want my sendmail to act as a relay server only for the domain xyz.com
for that I have done the appropriate addition in my sendmailmc file
the contents of which are as follows

FEATURE(nocanonify)dnl
FEATURE(masquerade_envelope)dnl
FEATURE(use_cw_file)dnl
FEATURE(use_ct_file)dnl
FEATURE(nouucp)dnl
FEATURE(relay_hosts_only)dnl
define(`confTO_QUEUEWARN', `2d')dnl
MAILER_DEFINITIONS
MAILER(local)dnl
MAILER(smtp)dnl

and made a file /etc/mail/relay-domains whose contents are as follows

xyz.com         RELAY

But when I try to send a mail as user@xxxxxxx, it says sender domain must
resolve. So I added the line

FEATURE(accept_unresolvable_domains)dnl

in my sendmail.mc

Now mail as user@xxxxxxx gets accepted and also user@xxxxxxx gets accepted
which essentially makes my mail server as a open relay server ( good for
spammers ;-(

I write my mails offline so they get queued on the server.

Can anybody help me out of this situation such that I can sendmail as
user@xxxxxxx but deny relaying for other domains ( such that mails
from user@xxxxxxx get queued and others get access denied )

Any help would be appreciated
Regards
	Khader

--
Syed Khader Vali              sidcarter@xxxxxxx      (GPG:1024D/8C48BE8B)
Key fingerprint = A910 EEB2 6D60 DCEF 4C2B  0AC0 AB71 C428 8C48 BE8B

GratiSource Technologies      http://gratisource.8m.com
Hyderabad, India              +91(40)211901 +91(40)211933