[LI] EPIC problems fixed

$ dpkg --purge epic

that fixed my multiple installations of EPIC

thanks all that helped me with the problem ... I'm actually beginning to
like debian a lot [ as compared to windows ] ... what I probably mean is
that i like linux better than i like windows [because i hardly ever
used redhat and i dont have any other flavor of linux on my machines.... ]
... and thaths/arun/prabhu/anyone else i missed out - thanks for the mini
tutorial(s) ;)

-ravi.

---
ravikant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx