Re: [LI] Disk Space.

hi
all files in the /proc directory can be safley left untouched .. They are only
there till the time the system is up and gone afterwards ( there is no way u can
verify this ;-) ) .. Even the kernel image is present as a file in the /proc
directory and also all the process are represented in there ..
Bye
Anand