Re: [LI] problem of internet configuration

> i have modem called "Dax"

You have not mentioned whether it is external or internal. I am having
external DAX 56kbps modem. It works fine in linux and windows. I also
tried DAX internal. But it didn't work in linux, though I configured for
com4 as done in win98 where it worked perfectly. I have read on the
cover something like hsp (host signal processor type). May be internal
one leaving something for win98 drivers which linux is unable to do.
> i have installed both win-95 and linux within 2.1 GB
> hard disk.
> when i go to kppp in linux(redhat-5.2) and query
> modem,
> there is no response from modem.
> actuall my kppp screen is not coming on completely,so
> whenever i do some change i do not able to save it in
> modem tab.
> if you have any solution please inform me.
> mitesh
>
> =====

L.V.Gandhi
MECON, 5th Floor, RTC Complex, Visakhapatnam AP 530020 INDIA
http://www.poboxes.com/lvgandhi  lvgandhi@xxxxxxxxxxx,
lvgandhi@xxxxxxxx,  31882656@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx