[LI] Problem with majordomo

Hi Folks!
	We have installed majordomo to manage mailing lists.It was working
fine till yesterday but I think I accidentally changed the owner of the
home directory of majordomo and all directories under it using chown -R.

	Now if somebody tries to subscribe to any list it gives the
foillowing mail to the majordomo owner.

	Could somebody please tell me what to do?

////////
MAJORDOMO ABORT (mj_majordomo)!!

While running with an effective uid of 8 and an effective gid of 12 511 12, Majordomo
ran into the following problems:
Unable to write to log file, check permissions on /home/majordomo/Log
Unable to write to list directory $listdir, check permissions on /home/majordomo/lists
////////