Re: [LI] Information on security desired...

No! I asked what I wanted. The idea is to prevent root or any super-user from
accessing mailboxes of users. I think that I will be able to achieve this by
QMAIL and CFS. I haven't gone through the CFS man pages etc. But I think that
with the use of qmail's maildir style of storage coupled with CFS's
capability, I should be able to achieve my desired objective.

MANNU

Raj Mathur wrote:

> Seems like Mannu is looking for PGP.  The solution isn't to prevent
> root from reading mail files, but to create mail which is encrypted
> and only decryptable by the final recipient(s).
>
> To coin a phrase,  ``Security is an attitude, not an activity''.

Very well said indeed!!!