From: "MADHU SUDHAN .S" <madsus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: linux-india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LI] Hotmail problem.....
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 14:55:04 +0530

SrinivasaG wrote:

> Can somebody stop this guy from flooding my mail box. PLEASE !!! I must have
> received this mail some 20 to 30 times
> Srini.

hello everybody,
This is happening for all mails coming from Hotmail.  I too faced the same
problem in the morning when i was flooded with repeated mails from my friend who also incidentally holds a hotmail account. The number of same mails i got
was around 70. This must be a problem related to hotmail.com.
madhu