GIMME BREAK !!!! Re: [LI] Please do not send junk ..

Hey you !!! Am not at all responsible for the tonnes of mails.
And also please NOTE am not interested in sending same mails to
same people with same text in it for hundreds of times !!!!!!
U know all the mail id is constant thruout , I dont know whether
it was a problem with the hotmail or the list itself.
By the way I am not defeating the purpose of this mailing list
Mr. Sundar or whatever you are .

Satish/

Dear Mr. Satish Pagare,

Please do not defeat the purpose of such a useful
mailing list by spitting out tonnes of nonsense on
mail..

If you know the solution to a problem, u are
welcome to share it with us, else it is advised
that you keep mum, and behave like a mature
person.

- Sundar Narayanan.