Re: [LI] ' FROM ' address problem

Yes i guess your setup is alright. But you see my localdomain is just a
dummy one we use for our LAN . Our registered domain is somewhere in US
which hosts our home page and also with pop accounts. Of course i could name
my local domain same as the real domain but the only problem could be the
DNS resolution. That is if i type
www.realdomain.com in my browser window, it will resolved to my Linux box's
ip and the browser shows a 'page not found' error.
This is the reason i had named our local domain seperate from realdomain. My
DNS and mailserver sits on the same m/c.