Re: [LI] ' FROM ' address problem

Thanks nagarjuna, But you see, my local mails *do* get delivered correctly
when i give the 'To' as reciever@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx .The only problem is ,
since i am masquerading as realdomain.com , the ' FROM' in the reciever's
header would be  sender@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx instead of sender@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx .
All i want to do is by-pass masquerading in the case of local mails.
Hope i have stated my problem more clearly.
Thanks,
Manoj.

> ->reply to the FROM address, the mails are unnecessarily pushed
> ->on to the internet. How can i achieve this(Prefferably at the MTA
level).