Re: [LI] X-windows

Please do not send copies of the same mail..
i have received a copy of the same mail..

From: "Boddapati Phani Kiran(B.Tech)" <ee97229@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: linux-india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [LI] X-windows
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 11:06:46 +0530 (IST)

I run KDE, afterstep and Gnome. Just place the name of the file to be
executed in .xinitrc (and .xsession sometimes). For eg. say "exec
startkde" and make sure the path for kde is already set. That 'ld be
enough. You can as well write a shell script to choose between window
managers. You don't have to use .xserverrc.

-Phani Kiran