[LI] Public Web browsing station

Hi
    In our university  we have a number of public web browsing stations running
on  Nt workstation. I was trying to set up  a similar on linux. RHL 6 with
KDE .    The machine should open  only netcsape when looged in as public and should
logout  if I close netscape . All other keys and functions are disabled and
public can only browse ( all other O/S  faciilities are with held)

I  have followed instruction in  Public web browser mini howto. found on PCQ
March98 I have set up a guest account which when loged in opens netscape by
default .But my problem is the if  i close nescape i  am back in kde  ( not
logging out) and all keys are  restored

 Has anybody out there  done this please help me

Sunil

--

 PGP Key  ID    0x499EBB1D
 Finger Print 87 04 E5 80 CE 68 CF 14  95 AC 3F 95 F0 64 75 F2  49 9E BB 1D