[LI] Waiting for response ( NFS problem ) ...

Hi all,

I 'm resending  the mail that I send yesterday regarding my NFS problem
:

I have got a Linux - 6.0 server running on pentium-II micron PC. I'm
facing problem with NETWORK FILE SYSTEMs. We have a Sequent Unix Server
running Dynix/ptx OS.

   * When I try to mount an exported FS from Sequent on to Linux, it's
     OK.
   * When I try to mount an exported FS from Linux on Sequent I'm
     getting following error at Linux end

                   Linuxsvr mountd[1322]: refused mount request from
Sequentsvr : illegal port 22865

Can anyone suggest any solution for this.

Thanks in Advance,

Kishore ,
Systems Engg. Group,
TCS, Mumbai - 66.