Re: [LI] IE5 and Outlook express for UNIX released

On Tue, 12 Oct 1999, Shirish Bhagwat wrote:

> I tried on that page again.. When you press the button to download, it does
> nring up the same page again.  Looks like a prank to me.

Nope, no hoax. The Unix versions of IE have been around for a while. But
only for Solaris.

Microsoft had publicly declared that they do not have a version for Linux
and will never release one.

The former is a blatent lie, while the latter is *probably* true.

Atul