Re: [LI] IE5 and Outlook express for UNIX released

Folks:

I tried on that page again.. When you press the button to download, it does
nring up the same page again.  Looks like a prank to me.   Has anybody
downloaded from there?  I tried both URLs

I probably need to worry about NetScape's new version...

Good Luck to all who want to use IE.

regards

shirish