[LI] ' FROM ' address problem

Hello all,
I have sendmail 8.8.7 on my mail server on a Linux RH5.2 box. I have a
registered domain ' realdomain.com ' and it is a pop3 server where all the
mails for our organization comes. I download and distribute it to various
mailboxes setup in my local mailserver using fetchmail/sendmail/procmail
combination. My local domain name is ' localdomain.com '. I dont have any
problem recieving or sending mails out as i have set sendmail to masquerade
outgoing mails as ' realdomain.com ' .
My PROBLEM is for internal mails. For internal mails also the ' FROM '
address gets masqueraded
as 'user1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ' instead of user1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx .This means that
if they
reply to the FROM address, the mails are unnecessarily pushed
on to the internet. How can i achieve this(Prefferably at the MTA level).
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks a lot,
Manoj