From: Ashish Varman [mailto:ashishvarman@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 11 October 1999 15:13
To: Swapan Sarkar
Cc: linux-india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LI] Re: Old Linux logo

No Swapan
I havent got it as yet
The only reply I got on the list was on how to create my own logos

The matter is that for the ILUG-Lucknow launch, I want some logos that
people can recognize and that can leave an impact
Of course these would be in addition to the official penguin logo

I would very much like to have your copy of it
Thanks in advance
Ashish