[LI] Re: Posting sent to the moderator for approval (fwd)

Atul has written :

Someone is echoing Linux India mails to ilugj@xxxxxxxxxxx (the list of
ILUG-Jamshedpur). This causes every person who posts to the Linux India
list to receive a message like the one below.

Can you immediately fix this? I have sent a note about this a while ago,
but got no response.

My mailbox is full with mail original, bounced and confirmation request ;-( I am not able to log into it. From hotmail I could find out what is going on. I have done some fixing just hope it works.

In the meantime a request to the list-owner - PLEASE BLOCK MAILS FROM
<ilugj-owner@xxxxxxxxxxx> and UNLIST <ilugj@xxxxxxxxxxx> this will bring some sanctity in the situation.

Once again, sorry for the trouble.

Please confirm  that you received this and have fixed the problem.

Atul

- Soumya