Re: [LI] XDM login

I got this problem resolved. What I did was, removed the .X* files in $HOME, and asked XDM
to use the system wide .X* files, and then the users could login. I guess the users .X* files were
corrupted.

Thanks for the all useful suggestions.

Subba Rao
subb3@xxxxxxx
Disclaimer - I question and speak for myself.

http://pws.prserv.net/truemax/