[LI] INIT message !

Hello Folks,
Just yesterday I upgraded my debian from glibc 2.0 to glibc 2.1 using apt-get.
I just updated the glibc and nuthin else. Now, while I am booting,
I get a message like this.

INIT version 2.76 booting
Unable to load interpreter

During this time it stops for around 3 secs and continues. I don't have any
problem as of now regarding the functionality, I mean there are no problems.
But, I am curious as to why this is happening. This is happenning since I
upgraded. Do I need to upgrade someother package ??
If so what is that ??
Any help would be appreciated
TIA

Regards
	Khader

--
Syed Khader Vali              sidcarter@xxxxxxx         (PGP:D8F53DCD)
Key fingerprint = 8C 34 32 2B B4 B3 F1 6A  CB 79 FB 41 D5 47 5E 69

GratiSource Technologies      http://gratisource.8m.com
Hyderabad, India              +91(40)211901 +91(40)211933