Re: [LI] Is there good mail soft..?

> Hi All,
> Is there any mailing utility , like Outlook Express in winNT, in
> LINUX??
> Pine and all are not so effective like what the outlook is.
> If there is any such software in LINUX, will anybody please tell me
> from where can I download that?
>
> Thanks

Welcome to the club . I was so used to using Outllook Express for checking
mail that I felt  pine.mutt etc are not powerful enough. But do not be
fooled by the appearances. They are more powerful than MSOE but require some
configurations. Even I have not configured them 'cos I don't have time right
now.

Probably if u have the time to setup u can give it a try.

I had posted a similar question on this list and got a few suggestions . U
can check out the archives
The thread "Are there any decent mail clients for Linux".

Best of Luck

Anand