Re: [LI] Is there good mail soft..?

On Fri, Oct 08, 1999 at 02:15:40PM +0530, Guruprasad, Mahendrakar  V (IE10) wrote:

> Hi All,
> 	Is there any mailing utility , like Outlook Express in winNT, in
> LINUX??
> 	Pine and all are not so effective like what the outlook is.
> 	If there is any such software in LINUX, will anybody please tell me
> from where can I download that?
>
> Thanks

procmail + mutt + vi make a great combination. I have never seen
anything as configurable as procmail (for filtering) and mutt ( for
mail). They are available with almost all distributions.

If you are looking for a GUI interface, try Netscape Messenger.

Regards,

--
Venkatesh. K

** +91-80-3481315 ** +91-80-3481443 **