[LI] Hello Girls

Mummy was happy to speak with Marcella this morning.She is OK and keeps busy
in the kitchen with which she is obsessed.Of course all and sundry hawkers
come and say "boney" and sucker her into buying things.Today Doreen made
some crisp patties with prawn filling that were quite nice but a bit
shapeless.Had them for dinner.

Mummy called and said that Fr. Rodney who is giving the sermons leading up
to the feast day mass came over and had a couple of swigs of Mummies
scotch.Tomorrow is the feast and we are going with Neddie and Cilber.Mummy
has booked tickets for six barbecues so it will be eat eat eat.They are
having "Jaam session" with foot tapping music and also fancy dress and of
course Franciscan King and Queen.Of corse Crisfan is taking part in the
Franciscan King.He has given his best shirt and pant for ironing to the
Dhobi and has polished his shoes and we can see his Didis face in them.I
asked him if he was taking part in the march past!!. Our "Aannu" wanted to
take part in the Franciscan Queen but they told him it was for ladies only
and next year they would also have a competition for the "Franciscan
Queers".U.Val and Aida have also booked their barbecue so that takes care of
their meal for Sunday, Monday, Tuesday.........  Gomendes wanted to put up a
stall selling Coconut Feni but father strongly dissuaded him, father was
threatened by Sheru that if she had competition she would stop sending him
meals.Ok enough of my bullshit.

Sunday we have an invite for "Danielle's" first birthday.They are having it
at Crown Tabacco.First time I am hearing of this venue, I always thought
they made cigarette there.

Ok hope you enjoyed my bullshit!!!
Bye,
Gerry