Re: [LI] Hi everyone , Have a prob, got a soln??

tiwari@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> the site was an HTTP site so I can't use ftp to reget the file from
> where it ended.The man page of wget says that you can retrieve the
> file from where you left but doesn't say how.

Which means you did not read the manual page hard enough. Here is what
wget manual says (the last line of the -c option explanation).
<quote>
The -c option is also applicable for HTTP servers that support the
`Range' header.
</qoute>

> Please help me since i'm not able to find the way out.

Practice makes a man perfect. ;-)

> (don't tell me bout getright or any 'other' utility,only 'wget').

wget is for for Linux what 'getright' is for M$ Windoze. Only wget is
much better.

--
Manoj Victor Mathew   (http://mvm.linuxbox.com, ICQ#: 51632883)
Cochin, India.