Re: [LI] Lilo

> From: root <lowenv@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 12:49:48 +0530
> To: linux-india@xxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [LI] Lilo
>
> Hello i am now hooked to Linux and i wish to remove the windows partition or
> rather convert it into LINUX do i do a fdisk in linux and change the type of
> partion to ]
> linux 82 but then how do i load LILO into the active master
> partition?

That is correct, just change the psrtstion type. then mskr e2fs filesystem on
that partation. Next need to mount that partation. Just do that with linuxconf.
Also with linuxconf remove the dos entry from lilo editor. That is it you are
done with every thing. One more thing, may be you can remove the prompt and
timeout paramater from the lilo so that you need not wait at lilo.

-Chetan  S