Re: [LI] Newsgroup client on Linux

I am a newbie as far as newsgroups and accessing them is concerned. Can I get the
information on how to access them from somewhere? I am not able to access any link
of the form news:*****

Also tell me the following:
1>    We use Linux (Redhat 5.2) as Internet gateway with squid as proxy server. How
do I let users on my LAN access newsgroups?
2> How do I set up a local newsgroup on the Linux server  ??