Re: [LI] Foxplus/Ingres

On Wed, 6 Oct 1999, O.P.Sharma wrote:

->Can anybody guide me how to Install SCO Foxbase 2.1.2 and INGRES 6.4 on
->Linux.
->Presently I am using Foxbase on SCO Unix (Open server).
->
->Any clue pl.
->

First of all, ibcs module has to be installed.  The rest of the installation
may not be straight forward.  You may have to alter some scripts etc.
Longago I have tried running an old version of foxbase on linux.  The
binaries did work, but I had some problem in configuring certain scripts and
lots of problems in adjusting permissions etc.  Since I was not a DNMS
person, I gaveup after few trials.

Nagarjuna