Re: [LI] Are there any decent E-Mail Clients available?

"Binand Raj S." whilst replying said the truth:

> Well, I use mutt. It is the _most_ powerful and flexible email client I
> have ever used (and I have used at least six of them). It is extremely
> configurable, as you can see from the mails I send (take a look at the
> headers etc.).

Combine mutt + vim + ssmtp. The trio is hard to beat.
Mutt is real cool and I call it up from Netscape.
Mutt is one great, matured product for trouble-free
Email.

ragOO, VU2RGU.                         PGP Key 1024/1A747CB1
Fingerprint: 61 CD 0F 96 7A 94 4F F6 F0 42 1B 6D C0 A4 24 CF
--
Keeping the Air-Waves FREE.....Amateur Radio
Keeping the W W W     FREE..Debian GNU/Lin