RE: [LI] RE: Linux India participation at Bangalore IT.COM

Hi Syed,

> Anyone with their old 486's ???
> Cause anyway me have to come to bangalore also.
> ( Intend to meet Atul this time ;-) Can I ?? )

	I do have a 486 with 8MB RAM and Cirrus logic display card to say,
but im using its Monitor,key board,mouse on my new comp. Also i dont have a
HDD in it... ;(  It crashed long back!!

	Now if you are interested, I can give the 486 for the show,
including the keyboard and mouse as im planning to buy a new one. But
someone may have to arrange for a monitor & HDD & Network card for the
show....

So this can be my 'one bit' to Linuxers, If you feel this may help you in
any way i am happy to lend my favourite 486.

	Feel free to ask anything that i can do for Linux :)

Regards,
Avi.

  Avinash S Chinchalkar,
  IT Solutions(India) Pvt. Ltd.