Re: [LI] RE: Linux India participation at Bangalore IT.COM

On Fri, Oct 01, 1999 at 11:18:35AM +0530, Atul Chitnis wrote:
> Yes, I just saw another note in which this was suggested. Does anyone here
> know enough about this kind of stuff to take ownership of the project? It
> would be a *major* eye-opener to have "obsolete" 486s beating the pants of
> a single-CPU PII/III ;-)
Hi there,
I have an old 486 which can be used for the event. I would like to take the
ownership or rather volunteer to do this project.
Can anyone get their other 486 also so we can use mine and whomsoevers to
get this thing working. I would be very glad to do this as It happens to be my
area of interest also. ;-)
Anyone with their old 486's ???
Cause anyway me have to come to bangalore also.
( Intend to meet Atul this time ;-) Can I ?? )
Let's Do it !!!

Regards

Syed Khader Vali              sidcarter@xxxxxxx         (PGP:D8F53DCD)
Key fingerprint = 8C 34 32 2B B4 B3 F1 6A  CB 79 FB 41 D5 47 5E 69

GratiSource Technologies      http://gratisource.8m.com
Hyderabad, India              +91(40)211901