Re: [LI] A few ideas

Hi Atul

I dont think URL on the Linux Demo Day held at Chennai has been posted
on this list.

It is http://www.chennailug.org/html/lddrep.htm

Hey!!! You can see me in 3 of the photos ;-)

It also gives a detailed report of what happened from which you can draw
inferences and ideas for the IT.COM Linux stall.

Regards

Aravind Balasubramanian.

p.s.   OOPS in my previous post the heading for the suggested section
should have been "LINUX ON FLOPPIES" !!! Sorry for typo.