[LI] LI Stall projects

All:

Raj, Kishore, Gopi and I are in Goa for the next three days with some
stuff (yeah, Linux related ;). Once we return on Wednesday, we will get a
fix on the various projects, teams, etc.

Please keep discussing and suggesting. I will probably not be able to read
my mail (apparently the connectivity isn't too great where we are going)
until Wednesday, so please don't don't assume that we lost interest! ;-)
Jessie and KD of ILUG-BLR will continue to coordinate matters.

PC Quest's Associate editor Krishna Kumar is coming down to Bangalore on
the 8th, and that's when we finalise *content* (based on your
suggestions), and will list out the projects so that people can volunteer
for them (or get Shanghai'd into them ;-) That will give us a clear three
weeks to execute them, which should be plenty.

Keep pumping in your suggestions - they decide the content of Linux
India's stall - and discuss the merits of each discussion. This is a
community project - make it so!

Atul