Re: [LI] Outlook article

----- Original Message -----
From: V S Ashoka <vsashok@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <linux-india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 01, 1999 5:37 PM
> speeches!!). I don't see why so much anger is vented over the article. One
> should realise that the author is not a `devotee' of Linux!

I just wish to point out that the anger is due to the language and not
really the content!

When a 'net' savvy person reads such sentences it may not mean much to
him/her - because he/she would be used to such language.  But when a non-net
savvy reader reads it - it takes on completely different meaning.

BTW your message had no subject and consequently your message got left out
of the other messages which are processed and sent to different folder for
storage purposes!

That is the main reason.

Regards,
vlb@xxxxxxxxx