[LI] KDE and QT alliances ...

Hello,

I am using Linux DLD 5.4 (kernel 2.0.33). I had Qt 1.33 and KDE 1.0
installed. Somehow, I accidentally deleted libqt* files. Now I am not able
to restore it. I can't use startkde to bring the WM, as KDE 1.0 requires
1.33 version of Qt. So please help me restore KDM on my system.
Possibilities could be to upgrade KDE to 1.1.2 and QT to 2.0. I was able to
install QT 2.0, bit I donot know what to download for KDE. I get a list of
*gz files in the mirror site. Should I download all. Then how to install??

If this is not possible, please tell me how to restore QT 1.33 from CDROM
(from which I installed the OS).  Is it possible to install ONLY QT from the
CD??

A fast response is appreciated. (I have deadlines to meet).

TIA,

Regards,
Raghavendra.