[LI] one query

I have been part of this list for a while now. I have felt that , this
list is a central one while ILUG-delhi , calcutta etc. are satellite
lists. I might be wrong and I dont want to downgrade any list
please. This is just an innocent enquiry.
Is there any such thing for the world also. Or in India this hierarchy
is incidental.

regards
prateek

  *** There is never a can or a can't but always a will or a won't ***
Prateek Sadhukhan, [Software Engineer],
Hughes Software Systems Ltd.,INDIA.[Off.Tel.:+91-124-346666(Ext:2924)].