Re: [LI] require info

> i am using a p3,6.4 GB HDD,64 mb ram, cd rom +fdd+...
> my HDD is partationed into 3.1(C) & 3.1(D), i wanted to split C ti 1.5 &
> 1.5 to use w98 & linux. is this possible , currently w98 is running on C
> drive. IS the installation possible with out loss of data. while trying
> to use disk druid to partation , i had an error- no free space ????
> i dont understand.
> how do i subscribe to a newsgroup, is there something particular for
> newbies?
>
> I would appreciate any help , thanks a lot.
>
> - keshava
 Hi,
You have to de-fragment the c drive so as to free some space in the drive.
Then use fips.exe or nay other non-destructive partitioning tool(i haven't
used disk druid) and make a linux native partition on c drive or any drive .
now install linux into the linux native partition . U should have a swap
parttion too.
HTH,
Manoj.