RE: [LI] require info

Hi,

Try using FIPS.EXE which comes as a DOS utility with linux distribution.
This will also allow you to resize your partitions without data loss (it
claims, but i haven't tried it myself). Or you may download "partition
resizer". This also displays info about existing partitions and allows
resizing without data loss

	The above message was given by somebody in mail list. Please try it.

regards
G. Sriram
GeoLogistics Limited
GC Crystal Lawn No.2