[LI] KPPP Problem...

Dear Mr.Ragavendra Bhutt,

I had even tried reinstalling KPPP. But that also did not help..And i
have tried almost all i could think of. Please tell me can  there be any
problem with the Kernal(i dont think so because i am able to connect
from the terminal of kppp, but there is no 'continue' of 'F7' option to
go on - just going  on displaying some garbages on the screen and
finally it dies off). I had tried recompiling the kernal once but  while
booting with the new kernal i got the message "kernal too big" or some
thing like that, though i had omited many unwanted options. I did not
compile a second time, because before that i want to know whether that
would solve my problem. And i dont want to reinstall linux for this.

Thanks, thanks to all who responded.

Dileep