Re: [LI] 2-3 copies of the same mail

Bilal Muddassir proclaimed:

> i am constantly getting two copies

and that too once.  Are you subscribed using some other email address?

In some of these cases I was to blame.  But such cases have not happened in
the past 3 days.

In many of these cases it is the sender of the email who has included the
mailing list multiple times in the recipient list (To:, Cc: etc.) of their
post.  I can't do much to stop that kind of stuff.  If any of you have a
patch to majordomo to fix it, send them in to thaths@xxxxxxxxx

S.
- --
"What's so special about this game anyway? It's just another chapter in
the pointless rivalry between Springfield and Shelbyville. They built a
mini-mall, so we built a bigger mini-mall. They made the world's largest
     pizza, so we burnt down their city hall."  -- Lisa Simpson
Sudhakar C13n http://people.netscape.com/thaths/ Lead Indentured Slave