RE: [LI] Outlook, PalmPilot vs. Linux

	[VLB Says]

	Atul has a Palm Pilot (though may be an advanced one PalmPilot V?)

	Atul, how has been your experience with PalmPilot under Linux?  I
know you do use Outlook, but what about availability of a viable alternative
under Linux - E-mail, Calendar etc and Organiser like PalmPilot?

- ---
\   \  /   /  |  |      |   _  \ vlb@xxxxxxxxx
 \   \/   /   |  |      |  |_) | viveklb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  \      /    |  |      |   _  < PND-7U46, Maidenhead U.K.