Re: [LI] [RHSA-1999:028-01] Buffer overflow in libtermcap tgetent()

>You're joking, right?
>
>I cull Linux-related messages from Bugtraq and send them to LI and
>Linux-Delhi.  I bounce them, so it appears to have come from the
>original sender.  No one subscribed anything to anything (except maybe
>the we-don't-want-a-person-who-uses-toilet-paper-for-PM lobby :)
>
>    Sudhakar> If some of the LI subscribers are interested in any of
>    Sudhakar> these lists, they will take the individual initiative to
>    Sudhakar> subscribe themselves to the lists they are interested
>    Sudhakar> in.  After all, you don't see me subscribing the LI list
>    Sudhakar> to some slightly related mailing list, do you?
>
>If you feel that Linux-related security info is not relevant I'll stop
>posting it.
>
>Regards,
>
>-- Raju
I'm sure we can do without these messages. Firstly because most of the
people are home-users who don't have to bother about security and secondly
those people who are really paranoid can get their information directly from
bug-traq.

Akshat